Friday, February 5, 2016

Foiled gift tags

With Valentine's day coming up so quickly, I figured I better get some tags done to go on the goodies I got for the kids. I had to try the gold foil on black tags, who could resist?

 I printed the sayings, some from the Silhouette store and some from my own fonts, on black cardstock with my laserjet printer without registration marks, because my Silhouette won't be able to read the marks.  The tag outline is not to be printed.

 
After printing out the sayings, I made sure to line up the cardstock with the screen, to get the tags to cut out right. When getting it ready to cut, I made sure that only the tag outline was set to cut, and set the sayings to no cut, then cut out the tags. Once the tags were cut, I foiled them with my Minc foil machine.  They turned out so cute, that I made birthday and thank you tags too, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment